Updated: May 11, 2020
Dear Customers and Friends,
I will be soon able to welcome you again to The Face of Paris. I am excited to announce that The Face of Paris will schedule appointments for services starting Monday May 11th, 2020 . Every appointment will be performed with a few precautions in mind following the guidelines from the CDC and the Florida State Department.
My top Priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to my customers and my resolve is stronger than ever before. I have worked hard to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment processes to ensure I meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways I have ramped up my efforts to guarantee clients and therapist safety:
- Service provider will wear mask and gloves during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- You will be greeted with a warm towel
- I will ask you to maintain social distancing.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, or if you are under quarantine
- Please wash hand prior to beginning each treatment
- Maximum of three people at the spa at the same time.
- Sheets and station will be disinfected after each client.
- Please ask for assistance for any product testers.
-Hand sanitizers will be available as well as wipes for the door handles.
To Book a treatment, please visit thefaceofparis.com/book-online or call (941)320-7803.
Ma passion is serving you. I am looking forward to resuming operations and bringing healing to my customers once again.
The Face of Paris